First, check the Frequently Asked Questions Section
If you can’t find what your looking for email firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do i play ibodybuilder, I am confused?
- Why do my abs get downgraded when I eat certain foods?
- I have some great ideas for iBodybuilder…
- Why is iBodybuilder not free to play?
- What games are you guys at Little Red Chimp building next?
- Where did the idea for the game come from?
- How did you get into making games? And is there any advice you would give?
- How can I get a mullet as awesome as the one in the game?
1. How do i play ibodybuilder, I am confused?
On the main menu of the game there is a ? icon. Click this to be taken to the ‘how to play screen and all will be revealed.
2. Why do my abs get downgraded when I eat certain foods?
Life is unfair, if you eat pizza, chocolate and drink soda too much then you loose your abs, the game is the same. Certain junk foods might give you a big energy boost but will add fat and downgrade your abs.
3. I have some great ideas for iBodybuilder where do I tell you about them?
Send us an email, leave a Facebook comment, tweet to us. We really do value you, the players feedback, and all the really good ideas might even end up in the game!
4. Why is iBodybuilder not free to play?
Unfortunately, we have eat, pay rent and live, all of this costs us money, so in order to keep making games for you lovely people we need to make some money. Rest assured a large portion of profit will go back into the game and our next games.
5. What games are you guys at Little Red Chimp building next?
We have a couple of projects that we are looking to start on, firstly though we have a ton of new features we want to add to ibodybuilder. Again, if you have something you want to see us create, get in touch.
6. Where did the idea for the game come from?
Adam, the owner of Little Red Chimp and Game designer, is a big fan of the gym and Muay Thai (thai boxing), he is also a child of the 80s so grew up with the NES, SEGA and saw how the video game world exploded. The idea came when he was on beach in Thailand, read the news/blog post for a full account. A rather famous book by Tim Ferriss (the four hour work week) also had a lot to do with it.
7. How did you get into making games? And is there any advice you would give?
Its an interesting story, read the new/blog for a full and detailed account. As for advice, practical experience is probably the most important aspect in our opinion. Don’t wait for a course or to be given permission just go self teach something, study games that have been made, read books and watch you tube, then try to build something. First attempt might not be perfect but if you loose hours happily doing this then your on the right path.
8. How can I get a mullet as awesome as the one in the game?
Grow your hair, go to your Barber, show him the game and the mullet you want, then go forward in the world with your awesomeness.